Are you new to the childcare system in Aalborg, or would you like more information about a system you already use? The municipal authority in charge of allocating childcare spaces has organised 10 orientation meetings this year (every month but July and August) at their office, Sønderbro 12, 9000 Aalborg.
At the meetings you can find out about:
– the municipality’s placement guarantee
– the childcare options open to you
– registering for a place
– the online systems they use
– rules for authorising spaces
– special grants for those with financial need
– and ask any questions of your own.
The first meeting will be held next Thursday, 28 January from 14:00 to 16:00. You can sign up by sending an email to one of two Jespers: Jesper Nielsen: email@example.com or Jesper Hjorth: firstname.lastname@example.org.